Content Marketing World is part of the Informa Connect Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
View, browse and sort the ever-growing list of sessions by pass type, track, and format. With this Session Scheduler, you can build your schedule in advance and access it during the show via export or with the Mobile App, once live. Sessions do fill up and seating is first come, first serve, so arrive early to sessions that you would like to attend.
Date: Tuesday, September 13
Time: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Pass Type: Main Conference Plus, All-Access Pass, Summit or Industry Forum Only
Session Type: Workshop
Audience Level: All
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: All
The internet is heading towards a Yottabyte of data with a cost of $100 trillion if you were paying for the storage. Yet less than 10% of all that content gets any traffic from Google. We'd have to plant 6 billion trees a year to offset the carbon emissions from all that useless content.
Find out why it's time to 'Marie Kondo' your content chaos to improve your business results and reduce your carbon footprint. Inspired by Maire Kondo and the Japanese art of decluttering, we'll show you how to put all your content in the middle of the floor and find out which content sparks joy.
Leave this session with a plan to manage your content chaos, reduce index bloat, and positively impact the carbon footprint of your business.
• How a content audit framework can help your team shift focus and mindset from quantity of content to quality of content.
• How to choose the scope for your content inventory and audit that fits your organisation's needs and your team's capacity.
• Learn how identify, improve and repurpose under performing content to unlock unclaimed revenue.
• Discover the technology and tools to help you streamline the process of gathering data.
• A Content Audit Template to evaluate your own website content, pinpoint any weak spots and optimise to better serve your business goals.