ContentTECH Summit is part of the Informa Connect Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC’s registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
View and sort the ever-growing list of sessions by pass type (virtual vs in-person), track, session type, and audience level. There are some sessions specific to the in-person experience, others specific to the virtual experience and a combination of both. Nearly ALL sessions will be available on demand after the event for everyone to watch.
Please check back often as we will continue to add more sessions and amazing speakers to the agenda. The full, timed agenda will be available soon so you can begin to plan your schedule for the best content marketing event on the planet!
Susan Baier (President, Audience Audit, Inc.)
Drew McLellan (Ad Agency Owner & Consultant, Agency Management Institute)
Date: Thursday, September 30
Time: 2:00pm - 2:30pm
Pass Type: Main Conference Plus, Main Conference, All-Access Pass - Get your pass now!
Track: Agency Strategies
Session Type: Breakout Session
Audience Level: All
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: All
2021 is seeing the most robust economic recovery in generations, how are clients embracing new marketing opportunities in 2021?The 2021 Agency Edge Research will explore the following topics and more:
- How are agency clients feeling about their organizations in mid-2021? How do they see the challenges and opportunities facing them?
- How do they feel about their agency teams being vaccinated? Does it affect their interest in in-person meetings or including agency personnel in their conference activities?
- How do clients feel about agencies that have decided to remain completely virtual for the future?
- How does an agency's niche positioning or thought leadership reputation affect how clients think about them? Are clients welcoming of agencies bringing in partners for other specialized work? Are clients uncomfortable with transparent partner relationships or white-labeling?
- Most clients have multiple agency partners, many of which are specialist agencies. How are clients ensuring efforts are coordinated between agencies and in-house teams? What have their agency partners done to make clients' lives easier with respect to managing multiple agencies?
This session will provide brand new, statistically reliable data about agency clients during a year of tremendous growth. Agencies attending will receive both strategic and tactical advice about making the most of their client relationships and prospective client opportunities.