View, browse and sort the ever-growing list of sessions by pass type, track, and level. Filter by pass type to see which sessions your pass makes you eligible to attend.
Check back often as we will be adding more sessions and speakers frequently. Please note that session dates and times are subject to change.
Our CMWorld 2019 Mobile app has launched so you are able to build your schedule there with just a click of a button. While choosing breakout sessions is not required, sessions do fill up fast. And seating is first-come, first-served, so it is a good idea to plan out your schedule ahead of time.
Brian Fanzo (Millennial Keynote Speaker, iSocialFanz)
Location: Room 25
Date: Thursday, September 5
Time: 10:15am - 11:00am
Pass Type: All Access, Main Conference, Main Conference Plus - Get your pass now!
Track: Social Media
Session Type: Breakout Session
Audience Level: All
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: All
Whether you’re a leader in a Fortune 500 business, a small business owner, or an entrepreneur, every person [and every brand] has a story to tell.
In this session, Brian shares his game plan for the importance of telling your story, how to stand out from the noise, and where to get started.
Customers aren’t looking for a fancy new sales pitch – they want to feel part of a bigger story. Smartphones and social media have transformed how we create and consume content, network with clients, and humanize our business. Today we must embrace a world that’s hyper-connected
that requires on-demand access to people, places, and experiences. We must become more relatable.
It doesn’t matter if you’re starting a blog, launching a podcast, going live on Facebook, or creating a video series for YouTube, you must shift your mindset, create a strategy, and most importantly... PRESS THE DAMN BUTTON!
The audience will walk away inspired and motivated with an understanding of the following:
• How to create a memorable storytelling strategy
• The importance of relatability, authenticity, transparency, and trust in sharing your story
• How to create content where you’re most comfortable while focusing on the platforms where your customers and community are engaging
• Perfection is a fairytale
• Transparency doesn’t guarantee trust and authenticity, but when leveraged strategically it becomes the key to growing a community and being relatable in this always-on world
• Why your vulnerabilities and limitations become your strongest assets for connecting and fostering digital relationships