Content Marketing World is part of the Informa Connect Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
View, browse and sort the ever-growing list of sessions by pass type, track, and format. With this Session Scheduler, you can build your schedule in advance and access it during the show via export or with the Mobile App, once live. Sessions do fill up and seating is first come, first serve, so arrive early to sessions that you would like to attend.
Date: Friday, September 16
Time: 8:40 am - 9:10 am
Pass Type: Main Conference Plus, Main Conference, All-Access Pass, Virtual Pass
Track : Content Creation & Development
Session Type: Session
Audience Level: All
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: All
It can be tough to walk the line between creating corporate-approved content and content that feels genuine to the franchise or store manager. Learn how Painting with a Twist, a 200+ franchise, creates localized content for their franchises and drives calls, clicks, and in-store traffic directly to their paint and sip studios! In a conversation between content technology company GPO and Painting with a Twist, you'll walk away from this session with a better understanding of:
1. The challenges franchises face in creating — and scaling — "brand-approved" content
2. How to create quality content quickly for all franchises that makes corporate and franchise owners happy!
1. Typical branding challenges franchises face between corporate and franchise owners and how to mitigate
2. How to create unified content for every single franchise that's "brand-approved"
3. The organic search value in creating localized content for every franchise
4. Keyphrase research tips and tricks when creating localized content