View, browse and sort the ever-growing list of sessions by pass type, track, and level. Filter by pass type to see which sessions your pass makes you eligible to attend.
Check back often as we will be adding more sessions and speakers frequently. Please note that session dates and times are subject to change.
Our CMWorld 2019 Mobile app will launch early this summer so you will be able to build your schedule there with just a click of a button. While choosing breakout sessions is not required, sessions do fill up fast. And seating is first-come, first-served, so it is a good idea to plan out your schedule ahead of time.
Lauren Quaintance (Head of Content, Storyation)
Date: Thursday, September 5
Time: 12:20pm - 1:05pm
Pass Type: All Access, Main Conference, Main Conference Plus - Get your pass now!
Track: Lunch & Learn
Session Type: Breakout Session
Audience Level: All
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: All
Content marketing has become the new black, so it's no surprise that brands and agencies run the risk that they're simply adding to an abyss of largely redundant "stuff" customers don't value.
We all know that segmentation, optimization and amplification are important but, as marketers, do we sometimes focus too much on reaching an audience and too little on the quality of what we're saying?
In this session Lauren Quaintance, one of Australia's leading content marketers, will talk about how brands can create content that gets attention in an era of saturation and deliver ROI for their organizations.
· The economics of attention – how the sheer volume of content being produced means the average article now gets just four social shares.
· How to move beyond commoditized, generic content and create "radically different content" that stands out.
· How to focus on niches and creating ownable content by identifying trends before they are trending.
· The difference between topics and specific story angles and how journalists ideate to atomize broad topics over a long period.
· Examples of best-performing brands who have succeeded where others have failed.