Content Marketing World is part of the Informa Connect Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
View, browse and sort the ever-growing list of sessions by pass type, track, and format. With this Session Scheduler, you can build your schedule in advance and access it during the show via export or with the Mobile App, once live. Sessions do fill up and seating is first come, first serve, so arrive early to sessions that you would like to attend.
Igor Bielobradek (Head of Digital Marketing, Deloitte in Poland)
Date: Thursday, September 15
Time: 2:20 pm - 2:50 pm
Pass Type: Main Conference Plus, Main Conference, All-Access Pass, Virtual Pass
Track : Analytics & Data
Session Type: Session
Audience Level: Advanced
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Advanced
Marketers are flooded with data from multiple sources (social media, web analytics, sales data from CRM, email marketing, advertising, subscriptions, events just to name a few). Those are usually silos which do not share a common keys nor form a coherent view on marketing and sales.
Join Igor's session to learn how to overcome this problem with Master Data - the back bone of your data which consist of key data taxonomies like accounts, products, employees, marketing budgets. If managed properly you can use them to cross reference disconnected data bases, to connect the dots and to start answering burning question like: -Where the sales is coming from? or -What is the marketing ROI for the particular campaign or overall marketing budget?
Igor will share his own experience in marketing data management. He will also give you hints on how to use content marketing to build your audience personal data base - an essential element to form coherent view of marketing and sales in B2B companies.
1) How to formulate marketing data management strategy in B2B? What master data is required in your organization and where to source it from (both internally and externally)?
2) How to use master data as a backbone to integrate all data in your organization in order to create coherent 360' view of your marketing and sales operations?
3) How to use master data for your content marketing segmentation?
4) How to acquire personal data and relate it your masters data using your content marketing program?
5) How to use master data to measure your marketing ROI?