View, browse and sort the ever-growing list of sessions by pass type, track, and level. Filter by pass type to see which sessions your pass makes you eligible to attend.
Our CMWorld 2018 Mobile app is launched so you will be able to build your schedule there with just a click of a button. While choosing breakout sessions is not required, sessions do fill up fast. And seating is first-come, first-served, so it is a good idea to plan out your schedule ahead of time.
Please note that session dates and times are subject to change.
Tim Schmoyer (Founder, Video Creators)
Location: Room 26ABC
Date: Thursday, September 6
Time: 1:30pm - 2:15pm
Pass type: All Access, Main Conference, Main Conference Plus - Get your pass now!
Track: Social Media
Session Type: Breakout Session
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: All
Ever feel perplexed why a YouTube channel with low quality videos has millions of passionate fans? What most marketers don't realize is that there are certain elements every YouTube channel must possess in order to make it easy for a viewer to love their content and become a loyal fan. Fortunately, they're relatively simple to incorporate into your videos once you know what they are. In this session you'll learn the 7 practical steps for turning YouTube viewers into loyal fans much more quickly, causing your channel to grow and reach the people you intend to reach.
1) That the story the brand communicates is more powerful than the production value of the video.
2) That there are certain elements that make it easy for people to fall in love with a brand.
3) And understanding of what those 7 elements are.
4) Practical examples of how popular creators naturally integrate these elements into their videos.
5) Ideas for how participants can start integrating those elements into their very next video and more quickly convert viewers into YouTube subscribers, and subscribers into fans.