View, browse and sort the ever-growing list of sessions by pass type, track, and level. Filter by pass type to see which sessions your pass makes you eligible to attend.
Our CMWorld 2018 Mobile app is launched so you will be able to build your schedule there with just a click of a button. While choosing breakout sessions is not required, sessions do fill up fast. And seating is first-come, first-served, so it is a good idea to plan out your schedule ahead of time.
Please note that session dates and times are subject to change.
Leslie Carruthers (President, The Search Guru)
Location: Searchmetrics Stage
Date: Wednesday, September 5
Time: 10:15am - 11:00am
Pass type: All Access, Main Conference, Main Conference Plus - Get your pass now!
Track: Search & Data
Session Type: Breakout Session
Vault Recording: TBD
Audience Level: Beginner
Conversion tracking is the rock on which digital marketing is built. Yet, when it comes to proving the ROI of their digital marketing efforts, many B2B companies find themselves struggling to find solid ground.
In this session, real world examples will be shared to show you how to solve the stickiest conversion tracking problems B2B companies face.
1. How to track the impact of online marketing at companies with already strong offline business
2. Measure conversions at companies with long sales cycles
3. Measure the value of conversions when there's no monetary transaction
4. How to track conversions when they happen on an external website
5. Other examples like: conversion tracking for article publications and conversion tracking for a/b testing